There are events in every person’s life that change everything very fast. However, an unhappy relationship, a prom, a diploma — none of these things will change your life as much as having children. And not everyone has the same attitude toward having a baby. So, is having a baby a nightmare or a dream come true?
We decided to prepare future parents and made 14 illustrations that demonstrate the changes that mothers and fathers are going to go through. And experienced parents will see that our pictures are completely true.
1. Parents sense beauty in a different way.
2. The quality of things is still important. But the things are different.
4. They forget the words “loneliness” and “calm.”
5. Now it’s a challenge to walk through a room in the dark.
7. And you don’t need a lot to be happy.
8. When you have a child, you may think: “What’s the point of cleaning?”
9. Leaving home is not an easy task.
11. Things don’t matter anymore.
12. You have no time to work.
14. And the most important bonus is the child’s unconditional love.
Bonus: Once you have a child, you can forget about your sleeping arrangement.
How much did your life change when you had children? Or are you not ready for such a serious step yet? Share your experience and opinion in the comment section below.
Illustrated by Ekaterina Gapanovich and Astkhik Rakimova